Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.079 RSD / TMT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 49% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 120,902 Дин. (4,306 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)