Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.846 RSD / TMT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 57% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 108,413 Дин. (3,632 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 4 hours ago)