Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03317 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 72,944 Дин. (COL$2,198,941) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)