Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 667 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.173 RSD / TND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 20% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 55,885 Дин. (1,464 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)