Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.396 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 56,919 Дин. (₨40,786) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)