Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03300 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 62,578 Дин. (COL$1,896,434) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)