Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03441 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,787 Дин. (COL$1,941,149) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)