Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.931 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 111% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 149,783 Дин. (¥160,881) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)