Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09015 RSD / CDF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 233% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 260,464 Дин. (2,889,329 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (40 minutes ago)