Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.356 RSD / NOK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 195% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 203,605 Дин. (kr 16,479) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)