Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 287 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.795 RSD / NOK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 204% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 216,146 Дин. (kr 16,893) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)