Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.755 RSD / NOK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 312% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 335,074 Дин. (kr 24,361) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,047 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 2 hours ago)