Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.163 RSD / NOK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 190% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 226,284 Дин. (kr 18,604) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (38 minutes ago)