Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.366 RSD / NOK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 205% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 250,349 Дин. (kr 20,245) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)