Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.603 RSD / NOK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 217% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 221,828 Дин. (kr 17,601) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)