Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.697 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 108,422 Дин. (€913) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (38 minutes ago)