Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.697 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 65% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 113,691 Дин. (1,543 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)