Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.076 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 69% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 123,509 Дин. (1,645 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)