Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 74.886 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 66% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,472 Дин. (1,529 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)