Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.158 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 69% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 118,067 Дин. (1,592 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)