Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.918 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 63% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 125,257 Дин. (1,742 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)