Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07598 RSD / LBP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 170% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 211,147 Дин. (2,779,000 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)