Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06419 RSD / LBP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 70% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 118,949 Дин. (1,853,118 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)