Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06840 RSD / LBP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 131% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 149,858 Дин. (2,190,851 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)