Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.773 RSD / CUC *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,286 Дин. (734 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)