Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.939 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 69,286 Дин. ($b4,638) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)