Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.361 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 72,787 Дин. ($b4,449) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (24 minutes ago)