Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.089 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,867 Дин. (€837) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)