Cost of living in Trapani, Italy vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.317 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 123,281 Дин. (€1,042) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)