Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.132 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 121,155 Дин. (€1,026) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)