Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.156 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,290 Дин. (2,497TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)