Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.891 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,976 Дин. (¥145,836) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (31 minutes ago)