Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 275 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.867 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 154% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 190,431 Дин. (€1,537) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)