Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.835 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 160% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 194,884 Дин. (€1,587) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)