Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.032 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 159% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 202,306 Дин. (€1,644) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (37 minutes ago)