Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.862 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 91% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 154,502 Дин. (€1,311) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)