Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00360 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,493 Дин. (﷼ 23,454,393) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (about 1 hour ago)