Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00284 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 55,949 Дин. (﷼ 19,734,578) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)