Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00255 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 56,401 Дин. (﷼ 22,111,119) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)