Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00358 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,265 Дин. (﷼ 23,256,568) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)