Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00333 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 58,538 Дин. (﷼ 17,572,915) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (38 minutes ago)