Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.910 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 125,834 Дин. (¥138,258) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)