Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 719 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.949 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 198% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 229,381 Дин. (¥241,584) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)