Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,600 Дин. (¥108,781) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)