Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.896 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,609 Дин. (¥99,978) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)