Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 13% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 70,354 Дин. (74,225 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (30 minutes ago)