Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.581 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 72,247 Дин. (₨45,695) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)