Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.393 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 74,961 Дин. (₨53,820) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)