Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.387 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 55,194 Дин. (₨39,791) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)