Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.473 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 61,325 Дин. (₨41,640) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)