Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.459 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 60,686 Дин. (₨41,581) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (about 1 hour ago)