Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.089 RSD / MDL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 10% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 64,074 Дин. (10,523 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)