Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.870 RSD / MDL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 10% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 69,941 Дин. (11,915 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)