Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.814 RSD / MDL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 12% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,373 Дин. (11,245 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)