Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 683 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.892 RSD / ALL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,233 Дин. (91,072 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)