Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 513 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.900 RSD / ALL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,803 Дин. (96,491 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)