Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.051 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,738 Дин. (3,909 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (25 minutes ago)