Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 475 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.337 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 71,157 Дин. (2,808 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)