Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 326 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.373 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 67,716 Дин. (2,669 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)