Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.812 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 46% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 106,854 Дин. (元6,758) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)