Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.908 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 83% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,668 Дин. (元7,711) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)