Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.568 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 57,816 Дин. (₨36,862) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)