Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.686 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 71,656 Дин. (₨42,497) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)