Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.553 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,710 Дин. (₨38,457) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)