Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.402 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 57,558 Дин. (₨41,050) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)