Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.463 RSD / BTN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,986 Дин. (56,035 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)