Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.693 RSD / BTN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 65% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 128,585 Дин. (75,931 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)