Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 262 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.976 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 220% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 259,933 Дин. (€2,114) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)