Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.581 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 64,688 Дин. (₨40,914) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)