Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.564 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,549 Дин. (8,608 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)