Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.715 RSD / MZN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,043 Дин. (48,434 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)