Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.667 RSD / MZN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 74,518 Дин. (44,697 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)