Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.655 RSD / MZN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 73,593 Дин. (44,471 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)