Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.655 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,728 Дин. (18,259₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)