Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.631 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 74,695 Дин. (20,572₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (27 minutes ago)