Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.347 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 67,558 Дин. (Mex$ 12,635) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)