Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15309 RSD / CLP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,045 Дин. (CH$601,264) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)