Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.708 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,206 Дин. (R 8,460) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)