Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.515 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 45% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,228 Дин. (R 13,338) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)