Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.881 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,063 Дин. (R 10,254) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)