Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,513 prices entered by 465 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00248 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 64% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 134,517 Дин. (﷼ 54,282,553) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)