Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.324 RSD / HNL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 37% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 110,922 Дин. (L 25,655) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)