Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.060 RSD / HNL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,486 Дин. (L 20,808) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)