Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.346 RSD / GHS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 22% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,489 Дин. (GH₵3,492) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (34 minutes ago)