Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 649 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 39.326 RSD / GEL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 78,885 Дин. (2,006 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)