Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.676 RSD / NZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 136% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 170,159 Дин. (NZ$2,478) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)