Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.716 RSD / NZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 122% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 164,393 Дин. (NZ$2,358) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)