Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.409 RSD / NZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 234% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 271,526 Дин. (NZ$3,377) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (43 minutes ago)