Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03170 RSD / UZS *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 60% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 130,110 Дин. (4,103,962 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)