Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03565 RSD / UZS *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 77% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 133,000 Дин. (3,730,301 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $484 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)