Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01249 RSD / UZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 47% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 40,983 Дин. (3,280,556 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)