Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01230 RSD / UZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 48% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 41,277 Дин. (3,354,685 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)