Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02536 RSD / UZS *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,412 Дин. (3,486,765 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (35 minutes ago)