Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.178 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 51% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 117,402 Дин. (€993) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)