Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.951 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 49% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 113,379 Дин. (€961) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)