Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.944 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 76% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 108,816 Дин. (€907) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)