Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.704 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,191 Дин. (€962) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (27 minutes ago)