Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.170 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 116% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 162,104 Дин. (€1,316) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)